Saturday, August 15, 2009

UPGRADING..*****

Early morning,breakfast with my bro and his wife in the market..not enough sleep but because of the ''jawa mee'',we woke...After this we went for praying,i told god that let me go smoothly on my monday job,and everyones around me is safe!!God bless me.:) Yea..sony centre call me today.They will replace me a new set of vaio.(VGN-CS33G).hmmm,not bad,better than the old one.haha.

Mum took me to a talk today,is about sun block(EUREKA UV CUT CREAM)...and she bought this for me:)is a good brand without chemical,all the ingrediants is from natural plants,overall 8 types of plants.GREAT!!
HAHAHA..share this with all of you..is FUNNY!!
I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly,'How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?'I turned around and walked back out and never went backMy husband didn't say a word..he knew better.FUNNY??????
LOL...tonight will hang out with my buddy again...miss FUU family...and just saw nicole photo in facebook,she's charming in the photo that working with HENESSY artistry:)
tired..!!!!!!!rest!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i went for the PR company interview! they said i hv no exp n my college oso din provide any internship~so its hard for them to take me!! how sad~! i think i will continue degree~

    ReplyDelete