Thursday, August 13, 2009

my very 1st here...






my 1st time here..lol



going to start my very 1st work soon.i will be working in hard rock hotel penang,will be alone there,is time to let me release my expression here..hmm..today is the last 2 days staying with family.after this gonna move to a place that i like ..i guess:)



a place that can relax,do whatever i want..i like beach,like to swim,like a peaceful place that can make me think alots of nonsence..haha.after graduated,many things happened around me..sad one..of course the happy one also..nicole,im sorry..i hope u will be happy all the times.u are the one that accompany me all over the time passing in on part of my life.



my bbf:joann,jia ying,chris,alvince,emily,ryan,kenny,evonne,whitney,helen,kelly,senny,alice,daryl,i appreciate you all..always in my heart.and..thx god that let me meet u all..



my family,my god mum and dad''aunty and uncle Louis''my god sis''cassie and veron akka''thx for the support.i love u all::::::::)



i will try my best to walk in a bright future to not let you all dissapointed.And be a good boy.haha:P
before start working,i went to kl for a performance ,dancing m.jackson''smooth criminal''.see alots of things and peoples there.learn alots too.''auo''smooth criminal..aha..and from this i know Mathan and Ming Ming,they are nice:)
yaya,,kl sungei wang area,jalan ah loy,must try ngau kee beef noodles''hor chiak''!!!hehe..


this time at kl,i have a great time with Jac & Jenny too,they are my senior from secondary,two chicks..haha.



besides,something happend in this trip,i miss you very much.you know it!



so monday working will see Zoe,one of my coursemate that will work in hard rock too..she's rock!haha,,see u then!will be continue.....






1 comment:

  1. hehe~~ good guyz.. gt mention tio me ar..
    good luck for ur new environment lo..i'm goin to move my blog to blogspot soon~~

    ReplyDelete