Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW TO ME.

FINALLY,i get some time to update my blog.Just discharge from hospital because of fever,cough and body ache for 1 week.FAINT!!!My medicine,meal,and injection...:( Must take care of urself..Don't fall sick again....is SUFFER!!!

So I'm now resting in my sweet sweet home...Thx to all my bro and sis,hardrock f/o crew that concern about me.especially Nicole and Joann,driving''pong pong car'' to visit me at the night.love u 2:)& thx to my lovely sister Cat that borrow her new laptop to me when I'm in hospital.By the way i will get my new laptop tomorrow:)

1week living in a new environment with sick really suffer.But this is the place i stay and i like it..If I'm not in sick mode...will be great!!And this is the place i work for..Learned a lots of new things that i never learned in college before..Although is BLUR..But I'm willing to learn!!& its mean a lots to me!yeah,knew abondon of ROCKERS in hardrock.All of them are kind and friendly.And i am the youngest chinese boy in front office department:)haha.AND there are 1 night free staying in hard rock for me on sep before opening with bringing 1 more partner,,hmmm,,who are the lucky one^^should see!
Bck to work on wednesday,hope everythings fine and my sick will fully recover!!THX to mum that caring me all the times..love u always~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. abang oi~~
    take care ah,
    sakit hati nya nampak kamu dalam sengsara...
    haha...
    anyway, enjoy your new environment.
    By the way, where you stay oo?
    so nice one the scenery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care ar.
    Drink more water.
    take vitamin c.
    rest more.

    enjoy your new life.
    gambateh=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piano boy..may i know you are:)?

    ReplyDelete